Recipe by SmHerndon
This was wonderful! The result was perfection. A Campbell's recipe that came in this Sunday's "Parade." So easy and real comfort food. I added one (1) can of Cream of Celery and 1/2 water, other 1/2 milk. Would also be good with some frozen broccoli flourets.
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- MIX soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2-qt shallow baking dish. Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper & salt.
- COVER and bake at 375* for 45 min or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- UNCOVER and sprinkle cheese over chicken.