Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Pretty simple and easy to make.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or fat free)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked regular long grain white rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 45 mins or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- Uncover, sprinkle cheese over chicken.