Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw'this one in one of the Sunday flyers.
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Shell Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting the salt.
- Spray a 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat, add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cook 2-3 minutes add bell pepper.
- Cook until pepper is tender and chicken is no longer pink in centers.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 3/4 cup cheese, and cooked pasta.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish, and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts, and mixture is bubbly.