weekend cooker's Note:
Saw'this one in one of the Sunday flyers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting the salt.
- 3Spray a 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray, and set aside.
- 4Spray large skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium-high heat, add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 5Cook 2-3 minutes add bell pepper.
- 6Cook until pepper is tender and chicken is no longer pink in centers.
- 7Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 3/4 cup cheese, and cooked pasta.
- 8Transfer mixture to prepared dish, and sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- 9bake 15 minutes or until cheese melts, and mixture is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Shell Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 468.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend