Cheesy Chicken and Frito Casserole
- Combine tomatoes, beans, tapioca, and cumin in slow cooker.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and nestle into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook until chicken is tender, 4-5 hours on LOW.
- Transfer chicken to cutting board, let cool slightly, then shred into bite-size pieces.
- Stir 1 cup Fritos, 1 cup Mexican cheese, corn, and cilantro into slow cooker until cheese is melted and mixture is thickened slightly.
- Gently stir in shredded chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste (adjust filling consistency with hot water as needed).
- Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese and remaining 3 cups Fritos; cover and cook on HIGH until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.