Cheesy Chicken and Corn Chowder
- Thaw frozen dorn.
- Dice or shred the cooked chicken.
- Dice the Velveeta cheese and pour the chicken broth over the cubes.
- Next melt the mixture in the microwave, stirring ever 45 to 60 seconds until its completely melted.
- Using a nonstick stock pot, mix all the liquid ingredients (do not add any water to the condensed soup) and using low heat bring to a simmer.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients and continue to cook on low until thoroughly heated.
- CAUTION: Keep a watchful eye on this for it will stick and or scorch if heated to fast or on too high a temperature.
- This goes great with my Recipe #125510 or my Recipe #44959 that are in my published recipes. Enjoy!