Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces frozen whole kernel corn
- 3 cups of cooked boneless chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 lb of melted Velveeta cheese
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Thaw frozen dorn.
- Dice or shred the cooked chicken.
- Dice the Velveeta cheese and pour the chicken broth over the cubes.
- Next melt the mixture in the microwave, stirring ever 45 to 60 seconds until its completely melted.
- Using a nonstick stock pot, mix all the liquid ingredients (do not add any water to the condensed soup) and using low heat bring to a simmer.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients and continue to cook on low until thoroughly heated.
- CAUTION: Keep a watchful eye on this for it will stick and or scorch if heated to fast or on too high a temperature.
- This goes great with my Recipe #125510 or my Recipe #44959 that are in my published recipes. Enjoy!