Cheesy Chicken and Brown Rice
- Dissolve the bullion and the water.
- Mix together the cheddar cheese soup, the mustard, the rice, the bullion water and the shredded cheese (finely shredded works best). You can add garlic powder and pepper to suit your tastes at this point!
- Pour into greased 9x13 casserole.
- Sprinkle the chicken with seasoned salts and place on top of the cheesy rice mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 - 45 minutes, or until the chicken is done (depends on whether you use tenders or the whole breast).