Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Make and share this Cheesy Chicken-And-Broccoli-Topped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2⁄3 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup diced light processed cheese (such as Velveeta Light)
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, combine the chicken, flour, 1 teaspoon paprika, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken mixture and broccoli; sauté for 5 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add cheese, stirring just until melted.
- Split potatoes open with fork, and fluff pulp. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon paprika.