Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this out of a school fundraiser cookbook. Haven't tried it yet, but is sure to be a kid pleaser!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, but into small pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 ounces American cheese, cut into cubes (Velvetta)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- Spray large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add chicken, cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in broth. Bring to a boil. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover. Simmer 8-10 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Add Velvetta and brocolli. Stir until Velvetta is melted.