Recipe by chika370
I love this recipe. It's quick and easy and so yummy! My mom used to make it for us all the time when I was younger. It helped feed me through college and I still love it today. I also really like as leftovers, surprisingly it is also good served cold. You could probably make thousands of variations. I don't use all of the broccoli or cheese, but you can. Or you can pick up 2 tubes of the crescents and make the circle larger.. When you add the chicken, cheese and broccoli it will look like a sun with a mound of ingredients in the middle. I normally use the Kraft 4-Cheese Blend, but you can use whatever you like. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (8 count) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls, Original
- 1 (8 ounce) bagkraft shredded four cheese blend
- 1 (9 ounce) box Perdue Short Cuts original roasted carved chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli using box directions - boil, strain, etc.
- Set aside broccoli.
- Open crescents and unroll dough.
- Separate crescents by periferated edges.
- On your cookie sheet, create a sun-like shape by laying crescent triangles in a circle with the wider edges touching. You can mush the dough to make an area in the center to add the ingredients, but leave a small hole.
- Open chicken and add to middle of crescent circle (don't cover the hole).
- Add broccoli on top of chicken.
- Add cheese on top of ingedients in order to melt and attach the ingredients.
- Using the pointy parts of the crescents, fold the crescents over the mound of ingredients towards the hole in the center. Stretch and manipulate the dough as needed to cover the majority of the wrap. You can leave slits and will be able to see some of the ingredients inside.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until wrap is golden brown.
- Let the wrap cool for a couple of minutes.
- To serve, slice like a bundt cake.