Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in a coupon circular and it is from Valley Fresh canned chicken. I am making this tonight for dinner....have no Valley Fresh (10.75 oz.) but do have a Snow's 12.5 oz which is what I am going to use. Sounds like a very easy recipe to make. I am sure it will be delicious. I am going to use just the broccoli crowns instead of the cuts and going to change the Cream of Chicken soup to Cream of Celery. Going to omit the curry powder also and replace it with garlic powder.
- 1 (10 ounce) canvalley fresh premium white chicken meat, undrained
- 4 cups broccoli, cuts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine soup, mayonaise, lemon juice and curry.
- Spread broccoli in a 2 quart baking dish.
- Evenly distribute Valley Fresh Chicken over broccoli and cover with soup mixture. Top with cheese. Sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs.
- Bake 1 hour at 350.