My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 14.79-29.58 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 7.39 ml Italian spices
- 236.59 ml frozen broccoli florets
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped
- 9-10 sheet packaged phyllo dough
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown chicken in medium pan with olive oil.
- 3While chicken is cooking, sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder,chili powder and italian seasonings. Cook chicken through, then remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Cheese Sauce:.
- 5Melt butter in medium sauce pan over low/medium heat. Stir in flour to make a thick paste. Keep stirring and add beer slowly. Next, add whipping cream. Add cheese a little bit at at time, stirring constantly. Once cheese is melted, turn heat to low and start on your phyllo dough.
- 6Oil bottom and sides of a 9x12 baking pan then lay down 3 sheets of phyllo. Add chicken, give the cheese sauce a stir and pour half over the chicken. Lay 3 more sheets of phyllo over chicken, then add broccoli and roasted red peppers and the rest of the cheese sauce. Cover with remaining sheets of phyllo, scrunching them up a little to make them brown and crispy. Drizzle a little olive oil on top to help brown.
- 7Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Baked in Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1614.9
- Calories from Fat 1069
- Total Fat 118.8 g
- Saturated Fat 64.7 g
- Cholesterol 405.0 mg
- Sodium 1953.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 70.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers