Recipe by Michelle S.
This is a quick week night meal that tastes like you fussed. I think it's good with crumbled bacon over it as well. I bought the box of soup mix just to get this recipe!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijonnaise mustard
- 1 package knorr leek soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup shedded cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and brown lightly on both sides; remove chicken.
- Stir in water, milk, creamy mustard and soup mix and bring to boil.
- Add chicken and broccoli; reduce heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes.
- Add cheese and roasted red pepper; cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve over rice.