Recipe by StaciJane
I saw the asparagus in the produce section today and decided to come up with a recipe for dinner tonight. This is what I came up with - both DH and myslef loved it. Easy enough for any day, but "fancy" enough for a dinner party. I served these with fingerling potatoes roasted with olive oil and rosemary.
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1⁄2 lb very thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound each chicken breast to about 1/2" thick.
- On each breast, place 2 slices prosciutto, 3-4 asparagus spears and 1/4c shredded cheese.
- wrap into a bundle and secure with toothpicks.
- place in baking dish and cover with foil.
- backe in 350 degree oven for one hour.