1/4 Photos of Cheesy Chicken and Asparagus Bundles
1 hr 10 mins
I saw the asparagus in the produce section today and decided to come up with a recipe for dinner tonight. This is what I came up with - both DH and myslef loved it. Easy enough for any day, but "fancy" enough for a dinner party. I served these with fingerling potatoes roasted with olive oil and rosemary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound each chicken breast to about 1/2" thick.
- 2On each breast, place 2 slices prosciutto, 3-4 asparagus spears and 1/4c shredded cheese.
- 3wrap into a bundle and secure with toothpicks.
- 4place in baking dish and cover with foil.
- 5backe in 350 degree oven for one hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken and Asparagus Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 361.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: