Recipe by Charmie777
Heavenly!!! Almost like a hot artichoke dip in a pizza! From Betty Crocker.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This really was very tasty and a nice departure from typical pizzas. I used the rectangular Pillsbury thin-crust pizza, pre baking it for few minutes before adding the toppings. It is almost like having dip on a pizza, but better. I used a box of Perdue Italian-style grilled chicken, which was perfect. I will definitely be making this again! Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
- 1 (10 ounce) prebaked prepared pizza crust (or any 12 inch pizza crust)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450º.
- On cookie sheet, place pizza crust.
- In medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, parmesan, artichokes, and garlic, if using.
- Spread artichoke mixture over crust, leaving a 1 inch border.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese, the chicken and onions.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is thoroughly heated.