Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I only had a few things to go on one day, and I came up with this. My kids ask for it at least once a week..
- 1 lb grilled chicken breast strips
- 11 ounces alfredo sauce
- 5⁄8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- broad egg noodle
- garlic powder
- Grill Chicken Breast. Cut into cubs.
- Boil Noodles.
- Mix Alfredo Ck and noodles in a casserole dish, Mix well. Top with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Pre heat oven to 350* Bake for 30 minute.
This was good but next time I will mix some mozzarella in with the noodles to make it cheesier. I also used leftover rotisserie chicken in this recipe and rotini noodles
This was good. Due to apartment complex rules and weather, I was not able to grill the chicken. I used chicken thigh that I skinned, and baked them with the sauce and cheese and then poured them over the noodles. It was quite tasty. I have made this before without the extra cheese. I will do it this way more often. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for PAC '07