Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These wonderful little pockets are filled with yummy, ooey-gooey cherry-cheese goodness! Kids love to help make these! Make 'em by the dozen, freeze and kids can heat them up for an after-school snack!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, cinnamon and pie filling.
- Unroll crescent dough, flatten into one large sheet, pressing edges and perforations together.
- Cut into 16 circles, approximately 4 inches in diameter (use a cookie cutter this size or improvise with a cup or just use a knife).
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon cherry mixture in center of each circle.
- Fold dough in half, seal by pinching with your fingers.
- Place on cookie sheet with approx one inch from one another.
- Brush each pocket with egg white.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes or until light brown.
- For freezing: place baked and cooled pockets in freezer safe Ziploc bag. To reheat: microwave, turning pocket every 15 seconds until warm all the way through.