Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Absolutely YUMMY- so creamy and cheesy- just perfect!
Make and share this Cheesy, Cheesy Creamed Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped leek (can use green onion instead)
- 2 -3 cups shredded white cheese (I used white cheddar, brie, and havarti mixed anyway you prefer, I used mostly the white cheddar sin)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs (Italian)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (10 ounce) packages fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil big pot of water and add spinach just until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain spinach well - remove all water.
- Combine leek, cheeses, dill, breadcrumbs, heavy cream and egg in bowl.
- Once spinach has cooled and water is squeezed out as best possible, add to mixture above.
- Put spinach/cheese mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.