This is for my Son!!!! A great side but my son makes a meal out of it!
Make and share this Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy " Macaroni and Cheese" recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper (I like lots)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (If you like spicy use a pepper cheese)
- 1⁄2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta aldente, drain and set aside.
- Heat oven to (350F) degrees.
- In a microwave proof dish melt butter and stir in flour.
- Whisk in milk and half and half.
- Microwave stirring every minute, until sauce begins to thicken about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, curry and the hot sauce.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except for Parmesan cheese.
- Pour in a buttered casserole pan.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.