1/2 Photos of Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy " Macaroni and Cheese"
This is for my Son!!!! A great side but my son makes a meal out of it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper (I like lots)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese (If you like spicy use a pepper cheese)
- 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta aldente, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat oven to (350F) degrees.
- 3In a microwave proof dish melt butter and stir in flour.
- 4Whisk in milk and half and half.
- 5Microwave stirring every minute, until sauce begins to thicken about 5 minutes.
- 6Season with salt, pepper, curry and the hot sauce.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except for Parmesan cheese.
- 8Pour in a buttered casserole pan.
- 9Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy " Macaroni and Cheese"
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.4
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 951.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 33.8 g