Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
The ultimate in finger food! These roll-ups are the perfect pre-game warm-up snack for the whole gang.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Johnsonville Beddar with Cheddar Sausage
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- In a small skillet, sauté onion in oil until golden brown; cool slightly.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. *Please note: there will be two extra triangles that may be used to make dinner rolls.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on each triangle, divide onions equally and place one link on the wide end of each triangle. Carefully roll-up.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet, bake at 350ºF for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.