Recipe by looneytunesfan
From a Kraft newsletter.
Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 3 stars. This recipe got mixed reviews in my house. My 5 yr old & 6 yr old newphews ate this up. My future hubby really liked it. I thought it was bland. I made one minor change I used Kraft shells and cheese. I loved the fact that this was so easy and fast. I think I'd make this again with a few changes like seasoning the meatsauce. Maybe adding some onions and peppers to the meatsauce also. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
- 1 (14 ounce) packagekraft deluxe macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare Dinner according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add spaghetti sauce to meat; mix well.
- Layer half each of the meat mixture and prepared Dinner in 8-inch square baking dish. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.