- 1 loaf French bread (12-14 inches)
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 29.58 ml chopped pimiento
- 59.14 ml sweet pickle relish
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml instant minced onion
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 8 stuffed olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the french bread in half horizontally.
- Drain and flake the 2 cans of tuna.
- Add mixing well: the remaining ingredients except the olives.
- Spread mixture on bread slices.
- Garnish with the olives.
- Place on cold broiler grid.
- Broil 5 inches from flame for about 5 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.