- 1 loaf French bread (12-14 inches)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 stuffed olives, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the french bread in half horizontally.
- Drain and flake the 2 cans of tuna.
- Add mixing well: the remaining ingredients except the olives.
- Spread mixture on bread slices.
- Garnish with the olives.
- Place on cold broiler grid.
- Broil 5 inches from flame for about 5 minutes.
- Makes 8 servings.