Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A favorite of mine. This is a great, low carb, easy to make Cheesy Cauliflower Soup!
Make and share this Cheesy Cauliflower Soup (Crock Pot/Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen cauliflower
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Put cauliflower, onion, celery and chicken stock in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Puree in blender.
- Return to crockpot and blend in cream, worcestershire and cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to mix.
Yummy! I used fresh cauliflower and instead of using a blender, I used a potato masher so the cauliflower would still have some texture! I will be using this recipe and making different varieties as well, such as broccoli, etc. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays! ~Sue -Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders tag.
Yeah, I don't know. It was great how easy, but I found the texture odd. Grainy and a bit runny. I thought it was perhaps b/c it was slow cooked in the crock pot? So, I'm not sure I'll make this again. It was my first crock pot soup, I did use fresh cauli... anyway, thx for your recipe.
This is delicious, I have made this many times since getting the recipe.....very simple and taste really good!!!