Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
A really rich and delicious winter-time soup.
Top Review by San Marcos Sunshine
This is a great soup and microwave easy. I've made it often and since you've already posted it, I can throw the identical clipping I've had for a LONG time (from some unknown source.) Thank you LTC!
- 1 small cauliflower, broken into small florets,about 4 cups
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 1 (5 ounce) jar sharp American cheese, kraft old english
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar dried beef, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup instant potato flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine cauliflower and 1/2 cup of the water.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave.
- Do not drain.
- In separate large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheese spread, beef, potato flakes, and remaining water.
- Cook, uncovered, on medium until cheeses are melted and mixture is blended and smooth.
- Stir in the undrained cauliflower.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more.