Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really rich and delicious winter-time soup.
Make and share this Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, combine cauliflower and 1/2 cup of the water.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave.
- Do not drain.
- In separate large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheese spread, beef, potato flakes, and remaining water.
- Cook, uncovered, on medium until cheeses are melted and mixture is blended and smooth.
- Stir in the undrained cauliflower.
- Cook 2-3 minutes more.
This is a great soup and microwave easy. I've made it often and since you've already posted it, I can throw the identical clipping I've had for a LONG time (from some unknown source.) Thank you LTC!