Recipe by Reggie's Mom
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds so good and I love cauliflower. I got this off a blog I came across on the internet. There was a picture posted and boy did these look delish!!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cauliflower into florets & cook in boiling water until tender about 10 minutes. Drain. Mash the cauliflower while still warm. Stir cheese, eggs, panko, cayenne & salt to taste.
- Coat the bottom of a griddle or skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat. Form the cauliflower mixture into patties about 3 inches across. Cook until golden brown & set, about 3 minutes per side. Keep each batch warm in the oven while you cook the rest.