Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 16 ounces uncooked macaroni
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces ground beef
- Cook pasta.
- Melt most of cheese on stove top with milk.
- Combine pasta and cheese mixture.
- Cook ground beef.
- Combine beef with pasta in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and breadcrumbs on top and cover and cook for fifty minutes.
- Uncover and cook for another ten minutes.
- Let stand for five minutes.
I guess I don't understand what I'm supposed to set my oven temp to... am I supposed to assume 350° since it says nothing? Cuz I'm making it right now and in at that part. Guess we'll see how it turns out! Anyway it looks awesome, and instead of ground beef I used what I had in my freezer - taco seasoned ground turkey. Went with that, added more taco flavoring to the meat, used Mexican cheese, and voila, you have a Mexican/nacho themed casserole!