Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Only 2 ingredients to this simple side! Prepared in a flash for a hurry up veggie. I thought that it was just our family that liked this, but I saw other recipes here on Zaar, and we don't include any butter or crackers with ours.
- Ok, pretty simple and to the point here.
- Drain carrots very well -- the water doesn't do good with the Velveeta. Place in microwave safe dish.
- Cube Velveeta and place in bowl with carrots.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute intervals, stirring after each time so the Velveeta doesn't burn until creamy.
- NOTE: fresh carrots can be used, you just have to cook them first. However, there is something with the canned carrots that make this better.
This was a easy and delicious way to serve carrots. Thanks KaraRN. Bullwinkle
wow this is too easy, my DS enjoyed this, thanks Kara!
These were very good. Simple but tasty. I needed a quick side dish and this was definately quick to make. Never thought about adding cheese to carrots but loved the taste - I almost ate the whole thing myself :) Will be making these again.