- 8 cups sliced carrots (about 2 pounds)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots in water until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, sauté onion in butter until soft and translucent.
- Combine carrots, onion, soup, and cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a 2½ quart greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.