- 2 red capsicums
- 2 yellow peppers (capisicums)
- 400 g ricotta cheese
- 200 g feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 egg yolks
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut capsicums in half horizontally and remove seeds and stalks so they can sit upright in a baking dish.
- Mix ricotta, feta, oregano, parsley, egg yolks and pepper together.
- Fill capsicums with the cheese mixture and stand upright in a baking dish.
- Scatter the pinenuts and parmesan over the top of the cheese mix.
- Bake at 180C for 40 minutes or until the capsicums are soft and cheese mixture is cooked through.
- Grill 2 minutes until golden.