Recipe by Marie
A baked cheesy casserole with a crumb topping over colorful vegetables. Great as a side dish with any meal. You can vary the veggies if you like. From Taste of Home magazine.
- 2 (16 ounce) packages california-blend frozen vegetables
- 8 ounces processed cheese (velveeta)
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup crushed butter flavored cracker (about 13)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare vegetables according to package directions and drain.
- Place half in an ungreased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- In small saucepan, combine cheese and 4 T butter.
- Cook and stir over low heat until melted.
- Pour half over vegetables.
- Repeat layers.
- Melt remaining butter and toss with cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.