Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the California Milk Advisory Board.
- 2.46 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 9.85 ml mesquite powder (seasoning blend)
- 2.46 ml celery salt
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- spray olive oil
- 680.38 g frozen french fries
- 236.59 ml california monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 177.44 ml bottled chunky blue cheese or 177.44 ml creamy blue cheese dressing
- 118.29 ml california blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 stalk celery, trimmed and minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F Mix together the cayenne, mesquite seasoning, celery salt and garlic powder; set aside.
- Spray frozen fries with olive oil, tossing to coat all sides. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer according to manufacturer's directions, flipping fries over halfway during cooking so both sides crisp evenly.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Return to oven for 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and quickly drizzle with Blue Cheese dressing, top with crumbled Blue cheese, minced celery and green onion and serve.