Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the California Milk Advisory Board.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons mesquite powder (seasoning blend)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- spray olive oil
- 24 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 cup california monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup bottled chunky blue cheese or 3⁄4 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup california blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed and minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F Mix together the cayenne, mesquite seasoning, celery salt and garlic powder; set aside.
- Spray frozen fries with olive oil, tossing to coat all sides. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer according to manufacturer's directions, flipping fries over halfway during cooking so both sides crisp evenly.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Return to oven for 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and quickly drizzle with Blue Cheese dressing, top with crumbled Blue cheese, minced celery and green onion and serve.