From the California Milk Advisory Board.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons mesquite powder (seasoning blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- spray olive oil
- 24 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 cup california monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup bottled chunky blue cheese or 3/4 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup california blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed and minced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Mix together the cayenne, mesquite seasoning, celery salt and garlic powder; set aside.
- 2Spray frozen fries with olive oil, tossing to coat all sides. Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat evenly.
- 3Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer according to manufacturer's directions, flipping fries over halfway during cooking so both sides crisp evenly.
- 4Remove from oven and top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Return to oven for 30 seconds, or until cheese melts.
- 5Remove from oven and quickly drizzle with Blue Cheese dressing, top with crumbled Blue cheese, minced celery and green onion and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy California Buffalo Fries
Serving Size: 1 (1106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 1323.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: