1/1 Photo of Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up the cabbage and drop into boiling water; boil for about 5 minutes, turn off heat but leave in pot, covered.
- 2Saute the onion in the 2 Tablespoons butter.
- 3Drain cabbage and add soup and Velveeta.
- 4Add sauted onion with the salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Mix well and pour into a 10x13" casserole dish.
- 6Sprinkle with crushed crackers and drizzle with the melted butter.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 437.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Velveeta Mexican cheese