These hearty burgers have sauteed mushrooms, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese mixed right into the meat. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 T of the dressing; set aside.
- 3Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat.
- 4Add mushrooms, cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- 5Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture and cheese, cool slightly.
- 6Mix meat and mushroom mixture.
- 7Shape evenly into 4 patties.
- 8Grill patties 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- 9Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers.
- 10Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Burgers With Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 684.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 36.4 g