These hearty burgers have sauteed mushrooms, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese mixed right into the meat. Recipe is from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 T of the dressing; set aside.
- 3Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat.
- 4Add mushrooms, cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- 5Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture and cheese, cool slightly.
- 6Mix meat and mushroom mixture.
- 7Shape evenly into 4 patties.
- 8Grill patties 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- 9Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers.
- 10Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Burgers With Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 684.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 36.4 g