Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
These hearty burgers have sauteed mushrooms, fresh basil and mozzarella cheese mixed right into the meat. Recipe is from Kraft.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Toss tomatoes with basil and 2 T of the dressing; set aside.
- Heat remaining dressing in skillet on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato mixture and cheese, cool slightly.
- Mix meat and mushroom mixture.
- Shape evenly into 4 patties.
- Grill patties 7-9 minutes on each side or until cooked through (160 degrees F).
- Cover bottom halves of rolls with burgers.
- Top with remaining tomato mixture and top halves of rolls.
I had a large group over for mother's day so I made this for the kid's, I hid the veggies by processing them. The kid's loved them. Being kid they of course insisted on adding ketchup. I tried a peice of one that one of the younger kids who could only eat a bit, and they were great.