Recipe by wnddrrwmnn
being low carb I miss my vegetables, but this just hits the spot.
Top Review by Tea Jenny
I think you ether love them or you hate them, and I just love them and I have to say I have never had them like this before.So quick and easy not to mention yummy, I don't think anyone can mess this up. simple but delicious. Thank you for posting, Made for honor thy mother diabetic forum May 2011.
- 15 Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed with the flat of a knife
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put olive oil in a medium skillet (over medium-high heat).
- Reduce heat to medium, add smashed garlic and cook until lightly browned.
- Add sprouts cut side down, cover, and cook without stirring on medium-low heat 10-15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan and salt & pepper.