Recipe by mer@
This is a great way to use up some of those last garden tomatoes. The recipe is from the QVC Family Cookbook.
- 2 medium red ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a broiling pan with tin foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lay sliced tomatoes on the foil.
- Put a dollop of mayonnaise on each slice, then add mozarella cheese, top with bacon pieces.
- Broil until cheese melts and gets a little brown, about 1-2 minutes.