- 1 chicken carcass (leftover)
- 1 onion
- 3 celery ribs
- 2 carrots
- 1 quart chicken stock (or more if needed)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 parsley sprigs
- 12 peppercorns
- 1 broccoli, cut up (head)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken carcass, carrots, onions and celery, peppercorns, garlic, parsley & bay leaves in pot.
- Cover with chicken stock, and simmer for an hour.
- Add broccoli and simmer for a few minutes.
- Blend in a blender, return to pot and add cheese.
- Simmer to melt cheese.