Recipe by Soup Lady
A delicious and creamy soup that is similar to a restaurant favorite.
Top Review by bricookie55
We liked this soup. I especially loved the simplicity, and the speed; I had it whipped up in no time! I served this with rolls and tortilla chips for dipping, and both worked very well. Thanks for such an easy recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) packet country gravy mix
- 1⁄2 cup cool water
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix country gravy mix with 1/2 cup of cool water, set
- Bring 1-1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Pour mixed gravy and water into boiling water, whisk
- vigorously until thickend.
- Add thawed broccoli, grated cheese, parmesan cheese, and milk (more or less milk may be added until desired
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally until
- heated through.
- Pour into large soup bowls and top each with 1 tbl shredded cheese.