- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) packageoscar mayer turkey smoked sausage, cut into 6 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE broccoli and water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minute
- ADD VELVEETA; mix well. Cover; let stand 5 minute Meanwhile, grill turkey sausage until heated through.
- STIR rice mixture until VELVEETA is completely melted. Serve with the sausage.