1/2 Photos of Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
This recipe makes a delicious, filling side dish to any main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water, adding bouillon cubes.
- 2Add rice and cook covered on low heat.
- 3While rice is cooking, cook broccoli according to directions on package.
- 4Once rice is ready, remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
- 5Add mayo, mix well.
- 6Place half broccoli mixture in a large glass pan.
- 7Cover mixture with half of cheese.
- 8Layer remaining broccoli mixture in pan, followed by remaining cheese.
- 9Cook at 350 degrees approx 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Sodium 864.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 19.1 g