- 354.88 ml white rice
- 709.77 ml water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- frozen chopped broccoli
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water, adding bouillon cubes.
- Add rice and cook covered on low heat.
- While rice is cooking, cook broccoli according to directions on package.
- Once rice is ready, remove from heat and stir in broccoli.
- Add mayo, mix well.
- Place half broccoli mixture in a large glass pan.
- Cover mixture with half of cheese.
- Layer remaining broccoli mixture in pan, followed by remaining cheese.
- Cook at 350 degrees approx 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.