1/3 Photos of Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
This is my favorite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute vegetables in butter until clear.
- 2Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain well.
- 3Add soup and cheese to broccoli.
- 4Stir in sauted celery and onions.
- 5Stir in rice and seasonings.
- 6Put into greased casserole dish, top with breadcrumbs.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.3
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 618.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g