Parkers Mom's Note:
For us who don't even eat broccoli will even love this cheezy casserole. This is a wonderful dish to take to a potluck or family reunion and is so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- 6 -8 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers (crushed into fine crumbs)
- 1Melt the soups and velveeta in microwave until smooth.
- 2Stir in broccoli and rice.
- 3Pour miixture into a greased 13 X 9 pan or glass baking dish.
- 4Stir cracker crumbs into melted butter.
- 5Sprinkle bread crumbs over casserole.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or untilcasserole is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 629.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers