Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For us who don't even eat broccoli will even love this cheezy casserole. This is a wonderful dish to take to a potluck or family reunion and is so easy.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- 6 -8 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chicken In A Biscuit crackers (crushed into fine crumbs)
- Melt the soups and velveeta in microwave until smooth.
- Stir in broccoli and rice.
- Pour miixture into a greased 13 X 9 pan or glass baking dish.
- Stir cracker crumbs into melted butter.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over casserole.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or untilcasserole is golden brown.
I fixed this dish and thought it was wonderful, even my husband thought it was delicious, Great recipe