Recipe by rn
This is always popular at family dinners--even kids like it! Can be made low-fat by using "lite" soup and cheez whiz.
Top Review by ladygwyn
Made this for dinner tonight. It was quite easy to put together. The recipe makes quite a bit so we had some leftovers. I am planning to freeze those and see how they do. My boys liked it and even had 2nds. The mushrooms was a nice addition to a normal cheesy rice casserole. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups uncooked Minute Rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook broccoli and onion in small amount of water until just tender.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Mix warm broccoli mixture, rice and remaining ingredients.
- Put in a greased (or Pam'd) 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Can be made the day before and refrigerated until baking time.