1/1 Photo of Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup
This recipe is from "Southern Living" magazine, January 2006. This is sure to warm you up on those chilly evenings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan.
- 2Add onion and cook until tender.
- 3Add flour; stir until well blended.
- 4Gradually stir in chicken broth.
- 5Heat until slightly thickened.
- 6Add milk, broccoli, and potatoes.
- 7Cook on low heat about 15 minutes or until potatoes and broccoli are tender.
- 8Stir in cheese and seasonings.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 598.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.9 g