1/1 Photo of Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card. It's a recipe from Brett Favre of the Green Bay Packers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 4 cups milk
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups peeled diced potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onion and cook until tender.
- 2Add flour; stir until blended. Gradually stir in broth. Heat until slightly thickened.
- 3Add milk, broccoli and potatoes.
- 4Cook on low heat about 15 minutes or until broccoli and potatoes are tender.
- 5Stir in cheese and seasonings.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 629.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g