Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is so easily put together and quick. I had some pasta and broccoli cheese soup and I came up with this.... Really a wonderful and tasty dish.. You could also add some fresh broccoli and cooked chicken.... I hope you enjoy this as much a our family did.. Also feel free to add more cheese...
- 1 lb rotini pasta (cooked according to directions)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans broccoli cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed breadcrumbs
- 1 cup butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Mix broccoli cheese soup with milk.
- Stir in 1 stick of melted butter and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese into soup mix.
- Gently mix the pasta with the soup mix.
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- Pour pasta into baking dish.
- Top with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix bread crumbs with 1 stick of melted butter and place on pasta.
- Bake 450 for 20 minute or until hot.