Parkers Mom's Note:
This is so easily put together and quick. I had some pasta and broccoli cheese soup and I came up with this.... Really a wonderful and tasty dish.. You could also add some fresh broccoli and cooked chicken.... I hope you enjoy this as much a our family did.. Also feel free to add more cheese...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta.
- 2Mix broccoli cheese soup with milk.
- 3Stir in 1 stick of melted butter and 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese into soup mix.
- 4Gently mix the pasta with the soup mix.
- 5Spray baking dish with non stick spray.
- 6Pour pasta into baking dish.
- 7Top with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8Mix bread crumbs with 1 stick of melted butter and place on pasta.
- 9Bake 450 for 20 minute or until hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Broccoli Pasta Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.7 mg
- Sodium 602.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.6 g