- 8 potatoes
- 4 cups frozen broccoli
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups cheese, shredded
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil, drain, peel, dice potatoes. Set aside.
- Boil, drain, dice chicken breasts. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, add flour, once this starts to brown, slowly add milk stirring constantly until its slightly pasty.
- Remove from heat, add cheese, stir until cheese melts inches
- In a large baking pan, layer potatoes, broccoli, chicken, cheese mix.
- Continue to layer.
- Bake at 350, for 40 minutes or until cheese begin to brown.